If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement
The UFC is down under with a card that delivers two title fights for Oceania’s fight fans. The main event is home nation hero Alexander Volkanovski, who is stepping up in weight to take on Islam Makhachev for the UFC lightweight title.
The co-main sees Volkanovski’s vacated featherweight title on the line. Battling for that are Yair Rodriguez and Josh Emmett. The rest of the main card features fights that will get fans in the arena in their feet. The sensational looking Aussie Jack Della Maddalena taking on the experienced Randy Brown.
Rounding our the PPV is Justin Tafa versus Parker Porter and Jimmy Crute versus Alonzo Menifield.
The prelim card is headlined by Tyson Pedro and Modestas Bukauskas. The rest of the prelims follows that same Australia vs. the world theme.
The early prelims have Zubaira Tukhugov opening the show. He takes on Elves Brenner. Buried on the early prelims is also Loma Lookboonmee, who fights Elise Reed. City Kickboxing’s Shane Young is also on the early prelims, fighting Blake Bilder.
Full Fight Card
Main card (10 p.m. ET on ESPN+ PPV):
- Islam Makhachev vs. Alexander Volkanovski
- Jair Rodriguez vs. Josh Emmett
- Randy Brown vs. Jack Della Maddalena
- Justin Tafa vs. Parker Porter
- Jimmy Crute vs. Alonzo Menifield
Prelims (8 p.m. ET on ESPN/ESPN+):
- Tyson Pedro vs. Modestas Bukauskus
- Joshua Culibao vs. Melsik Baghdasaryan
- Kleydson Rodrigues vs. Shannon Ross
- Jamie Mullarkey vs. Francisco Prado
Early Prelims (6 p.m. ET on ESPN+):
- Jack Jenkins vs. Don Shainis
- Loma Lookboonme vs. Elise Reed
- Blake Bilder vs. Shane Young
- Zubaira Tukhugov vs. Elves Brenner
HOW TO WATCH
- Tickets at RAC Arena in Perth, Australia are available here.
- In the United States, the PPV main card is available for purchase if you have a subscription to ESPN+ starting at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT. Canadian viewers can get the PPV through their cable providers. For the rest of the world it is available on UFC Fight Pass.
- The early prelim card begins at 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT. For U.S. residents, this content is available on ESPN+. Canadian viewers can watch on UFC Fight Pass.
- The prelims air on ESPN and ESPN+ in the US at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. In the UK the prelim card will be broadcast on BT Sport. In Canada, you can watch the prelims on TSN 3/5.
- The early prelims will air also air on ESPN for US viewers.
- Non U.S. residents with Android or Apple devices can purchase and watch the event on the UFC apps available at the Google Play and iTunes stores.
- U.S. residents can watch the fights on their devices using the ESPN App (and a valid ESPN+ subscription).
- UK residents can watch the fights on their devices using the BT Sport App.